An innovation in acrylic plaster for interior use
- This smooth, yet textured sandstone look resembles the cut antique or polished stone used in older European buildings.
- Many different true stone colours & textures can be effectively reproduced because this product contains different clays that can be tinted with universal colorants or stained with Stonewash pigments.
- Alternatively, Glazes can be utilized to enhance the design look.
- This acrylic paste can accommodate a variety of finishes, such as cracked walls or embossed through stencilling.
- Sealing is done with dead flat varnish, like our Zero Gloss™ for a washable surface.
The essence of true stone colours and textures can be reproduced effectively using the application methods provided in the next tab.