Lime Paint PRO is a sanitizing mineral water-based product that creates a non-uniform aspect with light & dark shades, similar to ancient buildings. However, it can also be applied as a consistent solid colour. The final tone of the applied product depends on the porosity and the absorbency of the surface as well as the applied thickness. It is single-component, flat, reactive chemical hardening, lime base topcoat paint in a water medium.
Transport & Application Temperature: Min: 10°C / max 35°C with relative humidity <75%
Protect from frost.
Colour: We advise a dry colour sample check. The final shade will be related to the surface absorbency & application climate conditions.
- When applying the base it must be sufficiently moist.
- If the surface is very old, apply up to 5 coats.
- IMMEDIATELY WASH TOOLS with water after use.
- Do not apply to substrates with ascending moisture without properly sealing.
- Do not apply in the sun, or on very windy or hot days.
- Plaster & any patching must be well dried.
- Carefully close the can after use.