Water-Based Two Component Epoxies are popular with consumers because they are easy to apply, having a long “pot-life” or “working-time”. Part A & B can be mixed together with a standard variable speed drill & barrel mixing blade.
- They are almost as durable as the solvent-based epoxies.
- Our Water-Based Epoxy have Satin & Semi-Gloss Finishes.
- Water-based epoxies make it a good primer to stop moisture transmission & can be applied over damp floors.
- Produce very low odour & tools clean up with water if cleaned within an hour of mixing.
- Pot life is a couple of hours, but rollers and brushes work best if changed every hour. They should be cleaned immediately to be re-used.